Are you searching for a trustworthy and reputable fence builder in Boulder, CO? in that case, let us tell you that it can get a bit daunting, especially if you are new to the area. The same is the case if you have not heard or worked with any fence builders in the region previously. So how can you make the process simpler? Here is a checklist for homeowners that can come in handy to help them decide which fencing contractor is best for them. They probably need to ask questions like the below to the contractor before they choose to hire them.
- How long has the fence builder been in business?
- Do they have a valid license?
- Are they insured?
- How is their track record?
- Is their work high quality?
- Do they use the best materials available?
- Do they vouch for their work?
- Do they have any grievances filed against them with the BBB?
Reading these questions, you may have now realized the importance of hiring the best contractor to build your wooden fences in Boulder, CO. This is because, while dealing with fences, you are talking of a substantial, well-built structure on your property that will stand for years to come. Apart from that, you also need to ensure that your fence is strong enough so that accidents don’t happen. For example, what if a small child from the neighborhood tries to climb your fence, and one of the boards let loose and down she came? This can cause trouble for you as you can end up in a lawsuit.
Another thing you should ask your fence builder is for past references. Any reputable fence builder in Boulder, CO, should have no problem in sharing these with you. As the next step, you can visit the addresses of previous jobs to see their work personally. You can also use this opportunity to ask their previous client questions such as—
- Were you happy with the work of the fence contractor who did your new fence?
- Would you hire the same contractor again for another project?
- Was their estimate accurate?
- Were the members of the team respectful of your family members and property?
- Was the supervisor on the job doing his job perfectly?
- Did they clean up after themselves? Were soda cans and candy wrappers carelessly left around the working area?
- Did they dispose of the trash away properly as per the homeowner’s instruction?
- Was the job started and finished according to the contract?
Remember that the only way you will find a great fence builder to build your wooden fences in Boulder, CO is by asking relevant questions to potential fence builders. If you are still in doubt, fill out the form on our website, and one of the experts from our team will get in touch with you soon